skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
10v3 18th waver WooHyun Cho 131136
Pages
홈
Tuesday, April 2, 2013
KMLAWH --> 10v3 18th waver WooHyun Cho 131136
I changed my blog name from "KMLAWH" to "10v3 18th waver WooHyun Cho 131136", but it still appears as 'KMLAWH' on your (Mr. Menard) "KMLA Frosh Writing' blog.
Just so that you know :)
Thank you!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
Monthly TOEFL Essay #1 : Sebae, beautiful custom of Korea
Sebae, beautiful custom of Korea Every year, on January first (lunar), Koreans meet with their family members and celebrate the start...
A Visit to Wellington College
Result of writing bits and bits from time to time after the Vision Trip... A Visit to Wellington College Beautiful ...
Problem with the recorded time - Please read this Mr. Menard
Mr. Menard,I posted my essay and the introduction before the due time and date. To be exact, I posted my 'Monthly Essay #1' on Febru...
The Age of Stupid – Academic Movie Review
The Age of Stupid – Academic Movie Review - Are you stupid, or are you smart? The Age of Stupid’ I believe these four words...
Question your ‘Minjok’
Minjok Essay Korean history starts in B.C. 2333. When HwanOung, son of an almighty sky god HwanIn showed interest in saving the human wo...
a-a-b-a' Pattern in Korean Ballad Songs
What kind of music do you listen to the most? What kind of music do you like the most? My favorites have changed a number of times throug...
Just Imagining!
Just Imagining! Contrary to a playful and energetic attitude I had at the beginning of the semester in KMLA, I am very exhausted these...
Personal Narrative Essay - My First Three Months in Canada
My first three months in Canada I started out my school life in a sports center, learning swimming, until I became 8, when I had to go...
Monthly TOEFL Essay #2
Topic for the response: The 21st century has begun. What changes do you think this new century will bring? Use examples and details in your...
Childhood in the Middle Ages
"This is a presentation I did in Mr. Ganse's class. We were each given different topics regarding the Middle Ages, and mine was ...
About Me
Alex Woo Hyun Cho
View my complete profile
Powered by
Blogger
.
Blogger templates
Blog Archive
▼
2013
(15)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(1)
▼
April
(3)
The Age of Stupid – Academic Movie Review
Just Imagining!
KMLAWH --> 10v3 18th waver WooHyun Cho 131136
►
March
(3)
►
February
(2)
Blogger news
Blogroll
About
No comments:
Post a Comment